Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Welcome to Escapist Adventures!

Hi there, how are you doing?

I'm Timothy John, I live in the Philippines, I'm 23 years old, and I'm working. This is my blog Escapist Adventures, where I write about the experiences I've encountered that I feel like are worth writing about. This covers a wide array of items but all of them can be boiled down into six categories: Travel, Food, Fitness, Entertainment, Reflection, and Technology. Maybe you enjoy the same things that I do, or maybe my writings can help you out in what it is you're dealing with right now. Why don't we go through it together?

Prior to this blog, I used to write on another blog as Onion Syrup. I think that it's also worth mentioning -- as it was a big part of my online history -- I was an active user of the famous KnowYourMeme website as a site writer/moderator and forum member with the same username: Onion Syrup. I've written several articles of well-known memes such as Draw the Squad, I Haven't Heard That Name in Years, and Graphic Design is My Passion, which has gained about 87,000 views, 98,000 views, and 150,000 views, respectively.

Cheers,
Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment